CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Are We More Than A Grain Of Sand?

So a friend of mine (Eric Williams) wrote this amazing song, called "Master Plan". It immediately caught my attention to say the least. I love the musical composition as well as the lyrical content, believe me, we've all been there, done that. I loved the song so much I got in touch with him and asked him for the master files, so that I could make some sort of attempt at a remix. For those of you who don't know what a remix is, it's like re-writing a song to fit your own taste. You keep certain elements, you delete some, you add some. Most often these days, what you hear on the radio is usually a remix of the original version. So after about three days (a new record for me) I finished this mix. Let me know what you think, comments are welcome...

0 comments: