CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do You Attend Your Relief Society Meetings?


I know I do! This last weekend my band, The Relief Society, played at Cafe Nite at SUU. We opened for the apparently world renowned (if you count Utah as the entire world) Allred. He was a nice guy. Great musician, but not my style. Thanks to all of you who came out to show your support!
There were loads of familiar faces, and that always means a lot.
Here's the set we played, to the best of my knowledge:

  • Heather
  • On The Ball
  • The Groove
  • Angles and Demands
  • There, There
  • Not The End
  • Heads Up Penny
Here are some photos, all of which were taken by Skott Chandler, check out his work, it's amazing!!!


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh jeez that looked like fun! Sorry I missed it, I did not even know! LOL!

Todd and Susie said...

I'm sad I missed it.