CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

How To Beat Insomnia...



My body has absolutely no internal clock. There are nights I can sleep for 12 hours, have a nap later in the day, then sleep another ten hours at night. Other nights, I sleep for 2 hours. Makes no sense. But whatever the case, on the nights that I'm wide awake and need to go to sleep, I rely on these time-tested and proven methods of sedation. Feel free to include any that you know work for you!

  • The Life Aquatic
  • The Matrix
  • The Princess Bride
  • Any Harry Potter
  • Star Wars I-VI
  • Any Lord Of The Rings
  • Stardust
  • Superman Returns
  • Wall E
  • Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
  • Stranger Than Fiction
  • Muppet Treasure Island
Best of luck and sweet dreams!

0 comments: