CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Your Typical Garbage...


This post is dedicated to only one thing: Garbage. If you don't know who they are, you are really missing out. There are several posts I'm going to dedicate to bands and artists, and I thought was the most important one to do first, yes, even more important than Nine Inch Nails. There are a couple albums from this band, I always hoped for more, but unfortunately, they broke up. Anyways, here's a link to their site, and a list of my favorite songs... www.garbage.com

  1. Special
  2. The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
  3. #1 Crush
  4. The World Is Not Enough
  5. Run Baby, Run
  6. It's All Over But The Crying
  7. Vow
  8. I Think I'm Paranoid
  9. Parade
  10. You Look So Fine
There are so many more I'd looooove to list. If you want a continuation of this list, let me know. Let me know what you think of this amazing group!


p.s. If you want to download the entire discography, click HERE.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Im so excited Im ready for new sound!! LOL!

Kristi said...

Ok so I know I alredy posted a comment, but I read all of your posts after that and Im excited for you and your random Blogs!! LOL I love mine, and so I hope you will love yours too!! I love the pictures of swim!! Chaddy was pretty bumbed he didn't make it to State, but I say better luck next year and work that much harder!! LOL Anywhoooo I just thought I would comment on how I want a full list of songs!! Like I said before I need good music!! LOL

_bREYDE said...

If I were you, I'd start by downloading their album called "Version 2.0" It's probably their best, and is good one to start with.

Kristi said...

Ok thank you!!! I will do that! Hey you should come over and play Monopoly!! It would be so much fun! Do you know where matt is?

_bREYDE said...

I'm a bad friend, I actually don't know where Matt is. But I hear he's got a cute kid!

Kristi said...

LOL your not a bad friend, I dont know where he is either LOL!! BOO! Good cute kids are a plus!